Who we are
Fountain Africa Trust is a non-profit organization registered in Kenya in 2013 to empower community resilience among rural, under-served and marginalized populations in Kenya and beyond.
- Our values are based on the Christian Faith and the Word of God as recorded in the Bible. We extend our love to our neighbours as we love ourselves, and God’s love to a hurting world.
- We are committed to the under-served and marginalized people in the world, the poor, disabled, disaster stricken, and those affected by epidemics and social injustice.
- We value life, all people are equal before God. We serve people based on need and do not discriminate anyone based on race, religion, gender, age, or political affiliation.
- We respond to needs of people wherever they may be and whenever we can.
- We are committed to work in partnership with communities and other agencies with similar objectives and vision.
- We are committed to be transparent and accountable to the community, and to our partners in this mission.
Executive Director and Co-founder of Fountain Africa Trust
Alice Natecho has over 20 years’ work experience in managing Public Health and Development Programs at community, national and regional levels. She previously worked with the National AIDS Control Council (NACC) and the Great Lakes Initiative on AIDS (GLIA) in Kenya. She holds a Master’s degree in Public Health from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (Kenya) and a Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action from the University of Genève (Switzerland).
Director of Health Services – Dr. Robert Simiyu
Director of Finance and Logistics – Dr. Pamela Nyaboke
Director of Disability and Inclusion Programs – Susy Nasambu
Communication and Advocacy – Foxie Wekesa
Board of Management
Dr. Patrick Orege- Kenya Medical Research organization
Ms. Alice Natecho – Executive Director- Fountain Africa Trust
Ms. Susy Nasambu
Dr. Robert Simiyu
Dr. Edith Kolo Favorue – University of Geneva
Prof. Joyce Olenja – University of Nairobi